The Swan Hotel Bibury
The Swan Hotel, Bibury, Bibury, Cirencester GL7 5NW, UK
Images of honey-hued stone and peaceful settings where rivers rush below pretty bridges conjure up scenes of quintessential Cotswolds. The Swan Hotel at Bibury has all of this and more. This former coaching inn takes rustic chic to another level with its old stone fireplaces, wood panelling and snug armchairs that sit against a colour palette of Farrow and Ball hues.
Food & Drink
AA Rosette dining with classic and contemporary menus, fish and chips in front of the fire or afternoon tea by the river – it’s all possible here. The Swan Bar brings cool and modern design together with all the comforts of a traditional country pub. The perfect place for lingering afternoons with good food, drinks and chats. And while The Swan Brasserie is award winning, you don’t need to put on any airs and graces.
Rooms at The Swan Hotel
With 22 elegantly furnished rooms and three intimate cottage suites to choose from at The Swan Hotel in Bibury, you’ll get to experience the laid-back lifestyle in this beautiful Cotswold village. The Cottage Suites can be found in the gardens of the hotel and if you head for Whooper Cottage, you’ll even find a private hot tub to boot.
Tips from The Swan Hotel Bibury
Visit Arlington Row which is one of the most photographed places in Britain. Dating back to the 14th century and later converted into dwellings for weavers in the 16th century.
Bibury Trout Farm is one of Britain’s oldest – you can see the trout in various stages of development and nicely packaged in the gift shop too!
Dog friendly rooms available.
Private hot tub suite and a four poster bedroom are available to book.
Bibury and the River Coln
4 miles (6.5km) | 2 hours
The countryside around Bibury is historic and beautiful. This circular route includes a real dewpond and a Roman road. Wild flowers in Summer.
Find the route at: Escape to the Cotswolds
Stay and Save
With this very special offer you can enjoy a discounted rate on two and three-night stays in the Cotswolds, including a full English breakfast each morning.
Stay two or more nights – Save 15%
Stay three or more nights – Save 25% (limited availability during Summer)
Subject to availability. Exclusions apply.
Save up to 25%
• A warm welcome with Cream Tea & sweet treats
• Enjoy a Champagne cocktail and canapes before a candlelit dinner
• Chocolate orange hot chocolate and mince pies on return from Midnight Mass
• Traditional Cotswold breakfast
• Time for opening presents and relaxing
• Christmas day lunch with all the trimmings
• Evening buffet supper
• Relaxed brunch and newspapers in the Brasserie
• See how your duck fares in the annual Bibury duck race
• Enjoy a Champagne reception before a five-course dinner and live music
• A fond farewell… but not before one last Cotswold breakfast!
Prices for a three-night stay…
Good Double Room £740
Very Good Double Room £760
Excellent Double Room £780
Very Good Four Poster Room £825
Excellent Four Poster Room £850
Rookery (4 people sharing) £580
Trumpeter Cottage £910
Whistling Cottage £910
Bewick Cottage £920
Whooper Cottage with hot tub £935
Rates are per person, per stay, based on two people sharing a double room (excluding Rookery – 4 people sharing).
Weddings at The Swan
- Sparkling wine, Winter Pimms or Mulled Wine and canapés during your reception
- 3 course Wedding Breakfast
- Half a bottle of wine per person for your wedding breakfast
- A glass of sparkling wine for your toast
- Evening reception food: Finger buffets during summer or Bacon rolls during winter
- Disco until midnight
- Complimentary room hire
- Use of The Swan Hotel’s private Bibury gardens for your photographs
- Complimentary menu tasting
- Use of our red carpet for your ceremony
- Use of our cake stand and knife
- Personalised wedding breakfast menus
- Use of table name holders
- Personal wedding coordinator to help you plan your day
- Complimentary Bridal Suite for the evening of your wedding (Winter weddings only)
*Based on 40 guests attending the entire wedding in Winter and 50 guests in Summer. Supplements apply for weekend weddings and additional guests.
Weddings at The Swan Hotel from just £3,200* during Winter and from £4,795* during Summer.
Offer is valid on selected dates in 2019-20.
For more information or to discuss available dates, please contact:
Bourton House Garden is 26km away
Cotswolds Finest Guide to Gloucester Cathedral is 31km away