Cotswolds Finest Hotels ("we" or “us") takes your privacy seriously. We want to ensure that your data is secure. Here is a brief summary of the data we collect, how it is used and how you can control it.
- We collect personal information from you only when you sign up to receive our email. To keep things simple we only collect your email address.
- We use this information to send you newsletters which a) give you news from the hotels b) reviews and c) offers from hotel and inn members of Cotswolds Finest Hotels.
- We do not share your personal details with any third parties.
- If you prefer not to receive our emails, please email us at [email protected]. We will then cease and remove you from our database.
- You have various rights under data protection law, including the right to request access to the personal data we hold on you, and a right to request that we delete all such personal data.
Please note that:
For the purposes of applicable data protection legislation (including the General Data Protection Regulation), Cotswolds Finest Hotels is the data controller of the information we hold about you.
2. Personal information
We only collect personal information when you voluntarily submit such info (your email address) to us, our site or our app. We also collect personal information from you indirectly. This includes information about the pages you look at on our site or our app or the device you use to view our site/connect to our app with.
3. We also collect information about the computer, tablet, smartphone or other electronic device you use to connect to our site or our app. The info that we collect about how you use or connect to the Cotswolds Finest site is associated with your device and not you as an individual.
4. We collect information about how you use our site or our app such as the pages you view, when and for how long you access our site or our app. We also note the website from where you came to our site or our app, or go to after leaving our site or our app and any selections and choices you make when using our site.
5. We do not collect information about your precise location.
6. We only use your email address for marketing communications.
7. We use information about how you use and connect to our site and our app to optimise your experience of our site or our app on your device and to assess our emails and website.
8. Information we share with third parties. We don’t. We would potentially share your information should our partnership be sold as a going convern and also, should we need to, to comply with a legal obligation to disclose your personal information.
9. As noted, the sole use of your personal date (ie email address) is to provide you with the latest hotel offers and information. We will only contact you by email. You can click on the ‘unsubscribe link’ at the bottom of our marketing emails.
Please see the Cookie Statement and Policy below.
11. Guarding your data. We have organisational systems to retain your personal information within Cotswolds Finest Hotels. We retain data for as long as you with to continue hearing from us.
12. Correcting your data.
You can do this at any time by notifying us. To assist in this, we can provide you with details of information held and how it used upon request.
13. Please note that sites linked to from Cotswolds Finest Hotels’ website have their own privacy and cooke policies. Please take appropriate care before submitting any date to such websites.
14. Contacting us
If you have questions, please contact us at [email protected].
(Last modified on 23 May 2018).
A cookie is a piece of data sent to your device from a website. This allows the website to recognise your device if you return to the website.
Cookies don’t contain any personal information about you.They also can’t identify an individual user. A cookie often includes a unique identifier, which is an anonymous number and is stored on your device.
These pieces of information are designed to improve services for you, for example by recognising your device so that you don't have to give the same information more than once.
For more details, you can visit: http://www.aboutcookies.org, which also covers how to remve cookies.
Remember that you can always block cookies through your browser settings.
Please also note that third parties may collect details about your visit to our website. You should be able to find information about this on their website.
(Last modified on 23 May 2018).