Telephone: +44 (0) 1451 820243
Tranquility and elegance in the Cotswolds
The Lords of the Manor was originally a 17th century rectory and retains all the charm and mystery of its former life, standing within 8 acres of secluded gardens and parkland. The hotel has an enviable reputation for serving the finest food.
The combination of fresh local produce and an outstanding selection of wines ensure that Lords of the Manor remains one of the most highly acclaimed restaurants in the area. The house is filled with comfortable sofas, roaring log fires and soft lighting to make guests feel at home.
The comfortable yet superior quality of the hotel is continued throughout with bar, lounge, restaurant, private dining rooms and all of the 26 bedrooms being finished to the highest standards, with features such as four poster beds, en-suite bathrooms, plasma televisions, and DVD players and ISDN lines in every room.