Reserve Cotswold accommodation for a memorable time in the UK
Want to experience the life of the Royals or English Lords and Ladies? Plan your next holiday in The Cotswolds, UK. Its thriving market towns contrasted by peaceful countryside are a treasure trove of history and culture. Made wealthy by successful wool trade and home to English nobility you can expect a grand holiday with luxurious Cotswold accommodation.
Cotswolds Finest Hotels spare no effort in treating you like royalty. Our fine Cotswold accommodation from Thornbury and Tetbury in the south to Chipping Campden and Mickleton in the north, give you a wide choice of luxurious living arrangements in a Tudor castle, majestic manor houses or historic inns. We're a highly acclaimed group of independently owned and managed Cotswold hotels offering you a chance to live like Henry VIII and Anne Boleyn or the Lords and Ladies of the manor.
- Convenient locations in London and across the Cotswolds that are easily accessible by air, road and rail
- Personalised service and attention because you're more than a room number to us!
- Luxurious Cotswold accommodation offers a close and personal experience of England's past glory
- Tastefully decorated rooms have retained their old world charm and are also furnished with modern amenities to ensure a comfortable stay
- Award winning restaurants offer local and international favourites, home-made traditional English puddings, fine wines and minibars to stock your favourite drinks.
- Short distance to places of interest like Cheltenham, Bath, Oxford and Stratford-upon Avon
- Lots of outdoor activities including horse racing, the opera, golfing, cheese rolling, art festivals, antique shopping as well as many country pubs
- Well-trained and experienced staff that are dedicated to fulfilling all your requirements and securing your absolute satisfaction
- Many special offers and events for you to take advantage of
Cotswolds Finest Hotels offers first class Cotswold accommodation with exceptional service and amenities for an out-of-this-world holiday experience.